Services We Provide
- Assessments and treatments for children of all ages, including
toddlers/preschoolers; evaluations for Autism, Aspergers and other
- Assessment and treatment of Adult ADHD
- Psycho-educational evaluations for learning disabilities and ADHD
- Child and adolescent treatment of a wide-range of emotional and behavioral
problems, including depression and anxiety disorders.
- Adult psychotherapy for emotional disorders, including depression, panic attacks,
stress management, addictions, work adjustment, and anger management.
- Parent training in child behavior management
- Counseling for marital and family problems, divorce adjustment issues for
children and parents, and bereavement
- Child custody evaluations
- Assessment and treatment of psychological issues related to medical/physical
problems such as bed wetting, soiling, eating disorders, pain management, and
other chronic conditions such as diabetes and cancer
- Consultation with school personnel, or other community professionals to
coordinate care and treatment
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management for children and adults
- Occupational assessments and guidance
Associated Psychologists, PLC
A number of us are available for presentations to civic groups, school
in-services, and other community education settings. Please contact our
office manager to inquire further.